Not only we look forward to make your stay comfortable, we are also here to provide help with your entry and visa procedures. We provide visa consultancy services for Nepal, India, Tibet/china, Bhutan, Thailand, Myanmar etc.
INDIAN VISA (For foreigner’s only)
With effect from 19.11.2012 all India visa applications submitted at the Indian Visa Service Centre (IVSC) (i.e. by the ordinary passport holders) and at the Embassy of India, Kathmandu (i.e. by Diplomatic, Official and UNLP passport holders) will only be accepted in the online form.
Visa Period: 15 days to 180 days
- All foreign nationals except Bhutan and Nepal nationals including children’s must have their Indian Visa in order to travel to India. Validity of Indian visa is effective from the date of issue, and not from the date of entry in India.
- The Embassy of India, Kathmandu reserves the right to delay/refuse visa without assigning any reasons. Visas are issued subject to various checks and clearances. Visa fee once deposited will not be refunded. Also, Embassy has the right of granting and deciding type of visa / duration of visa / number of entries, irrespective of the fees rendered.
- Passport must be valid for a minimum period of six months and in cases of long term visas, passport must be valid at least till the duration of the visa requested for. It is to be clear that an acceptance for India visa application does not necessarily mean grant of visa.
- Suppression of facts or furnishing misleading/false information will result in denial of visa without assigning any reasons. Granting of visa does not confer the right of entry which is subject to the discretion of the Immigration Authorities.
- Canvassing for visa, suppression of material facts or submission of forged / false documents is a disqualification. Overstay of visa or violation of visa rules is a disqualification for grant of future visa.
- No objection letter from either of the parents is required if a minor is traveling with one parent. If the minor is traveling alone or with relatives, consent letter signed by both the parents is required.
- India Visa applications of non-resident foreign nationals will be entertained for short term Tourist visa (3 month or 6 month/single entry). They are advised to obtain long term Tourist visas and other categories of visas from the country of their origin.
CHINA VISA (Foreigners & Nepali visitors only)
Visa Period: 30 Days to 90 Days (30 Days-Days Extension)
All foreign nationals are required to have their China visa in order to travel China.
- The original passport with at least six-month validity is required to apply for Chinese visa. Visa application could be delivered to the Consular Section of the Embassy either by the applicant or the entrusted travel agencies.
- Chinese visas are generally issued for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months from the date of issue and allow single, double or multiple entries according to visa application request and supporting documents. Length of stay is usually up to 30 days, but longer stays can be issued at the discretion of the Chinese Consular officer.
- Applicants who want to travel around China by self-prepared vehicles or by other special means should contact an international travel agency in China and provide application documents such as list of travelers, travel program (including the ports and dates of entry and exit, travel itinerary, main places to visit, etc.) and the means of transportation. After approved, please apply for China visa with the Notification of Visa Application issued by the tourism authorities in China.
- Visa application for Chinese visa is not accepted by mail. If necessary, the applicant may be required to take an interview. And usually, it takes four working days to issue the visa. If the visa is needed earlier, additional urgent fee will be charged.
- Provision of false information, use of fake documents, or fail to fill the visa application form truly and completely may result in the refusal of the China visa.
THAILAND VISA (Foreigners & Nepali visitors only)
Visa Period: 60 Days,( Single Entry)
BURMA(MYANMAR) Foreigners Only
Visa Period: 28 Days, (Single Entry)
MANGOLIA (Foreigners Only)
Visa Period: 30 Days, (Single Entry)
NEPAL VISA (Foreigners Only)
Nepali visa have two visa periods, first one is for 150 days and second one is the long term, one year. You can choose your visa period as per your choice.
Visa Period: 150 Days
Nepalese visa is required by all foreigners except Indians. Nepali visa is valid for three to six months from the date of issue and can be further extended. Nepali visa is available even at the entries like Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and at road borders – Nepalganj, Birganj/Raxaul Bazaar, Sunauli, Kakarbhitta, Mahendranagar, Dhangadhi, and also at Kodari checkpoint on the road to Tibet.
Visa Period: Long Term (one Year)
All foreigners other than Indians must have a visa to travel Nepal. Nepali visas can be obtained without hassle. Nepali visa is available even at the entries like Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and at road borders – Nepalganj, Birganj/Raxaul Bazaar, Sunauli, Kakarbhitta, Mahendranagar, Dhangadhi, also at Kodari checkpoint on the road to Tibet.
- Nepali visa is valid for three to six months from the date of issue and can be further extended. Children below 10 require a visa but are not charged visa fee. Six months validity of passport is required. Even the citizens of South Asian countries (SAARC) and China residents need visas but are free of cost.
- Nepali Visa can be gained only through cash payment in the following currencies – Euro, Swiss Franc, Pound Sterling, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar and Japanese Yen. Credit card, Indian currency and Nepali currency are not accepted as payment for visa fee.