The foreigners from all around the world except from the India need to have a valid passport and a visa to enter in Nepal. Nepal visa can be availed from Nepalese diplomatic missions and consular offices station abroad or upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). Foreigners can enter Nepal either by road or by air, though air journey is more easy and comfortable than by road. Almost 90 percent of the tourists prefer air journey and enter through the Tribhuvan International Airport which is 8 kilometers (5 miles) from the heart of Kathmandu.
Nepal is linked with outside world by several major International airlines. Royal Nepal Airlines Corporation(RNAC), Aeroflot Russian Airlines, British Airways, Biman Bangladesh, China South West Airlines, Druk Air Bhutan, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Lufthansa, Pakistan International Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International, Transavia Airlines and Qatar Airlines are the major international airlines that operate scheduled services to Nepal. Airlines add and reschedule their flight or sometime discontinue their services due to the unforeseen conditions that continually develop.
Passengers departing from the Tribhuvan International Airport are required to pay an airport tax.
Train and road network in India can be used to travel from north India to Nepal. There are several entry points by land route. Birgunj, Sonauli and Kakarvita are the most popular entry points at India-Nepal border, among many entry points. While Kodari entry point is at Tibet (China) – Nepal border. Most recently Dhaka in Bangladesh has also open up overland route to Nepal for tourist.
Entry/ Exit Points in Nepal
The Immigration offices are open 24 hours in all entry/exit points of Nepal. Entering and departing from other places except the point is treated as the violation of Immigration Act and the Regulation. The entry and exit points for the foreigners entering and departing from Nepal are following:
- Immigration Office, Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Immigration Office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Immigration Office, Belahia, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Jamunaha, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid-Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Pokhara (not the entry point)
игровые автоматы 777 играть бесплатно http://admiralavtomaty.com/novomatic-besplatno/unicorn-magic/ игра в казино на деньги
cheap essay writing service